Regional Director at Gateway Search
Views:238 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Global Marketing Service - SaaS Firm (6-12 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced SaaS marketing leader to support our fast-growing enterprise software solutions. This is a unique opportunity for a truly exceptional candidate to play a key role at an exciting and groundbreaking SaaS company which is the leading provider of capital program software for the North American market
- Elevate the company's brand identity through the creation of world-class thought leadership and marketing content.
- Drive the firm's digital activities, including social media, paid advertising, and website content.
- Using in-house and outsourced resources, develop and maintain premium marketing collateral, including presentation decks, data sheets, buyer personas, and campaign plans.
- Provide support for our presales team by identifying and researching relevant formal procurement initiatives to pursue.
- Perform market studies and competitive research to identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Collaborate with our human resources team to position the company as a destination employer in both India and the United States, and own internal communications for the department.
- Support the development of our prospect database and marketing technology stack.
- Provide regular reporting of team results and make recommendations for continued improvement and growth.
- 5+ years of progressive marketing leadership at an established B2B SaaS firm and demonstrated ability to manage and grow a team of marketing professionals
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field. MBA or other post-graduate degree preferred
- Superlative command of business writing and ability to own the production of outstanding marketing content
- High level of attention to detail and experience managing multiple projects to successful completion simultaneously
- Highly knowledgeable about digital marketing and strategies for driving lead generation
- Comfortable working in a high-growth environment with competing priorities among a globally dispersed team
- Extensive experience selecting and managing outside consultants and vendors to augment internal marketing team
- Understanding of United States public sector and capital program markets highly preferred