Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:3157 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
Manager - Global Compensation & Benefits - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
As member of the Global Rewards team, supports the delivery of compensation and benefits programs, maintains compensation and benefits databases and systems, conducts market research and analysis, and provides support to HR Business Partners for the region.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist in the development and execution of all compensation and benefits programs, providing support on program implementation and administration
- Research internal comparable and external market data to evaluate management, professional, technical and administrative jobs
- Summarize research findings and based on grading and pay guidelines, recommend grade to management for review and approval
- Provide subject matter expertise on all compensation and benefits elements, and sound advice to HR Business Partners through research, analysis, and consultation
- Support the planning and execution of the annual compensation cycle for client group, including communication, validation and distribution of data, and support to HR Business Partners
- Complete and submit all salary surveys, which include participation in third party and adhoc surveys, to ensure company programs are equitable, competitive and aligned to our business objectives
- Provide analytical support to the annual market review process, including survey management, and analysis of market competitiveness
- Assist with the management of 3rd party vendors, including system and call center compliance with plan eligibility rules, monitoring of services, and identifying opportunities for efficiency and enhancement
- Regularly analyze and audit benefits data to determine eligibility, calculate benefits/premiums, track costs, and identify trends. Also includes utilizing benefits data to assist colleagues and vendors with participant inquiries, claims, and appeals
- Remain up- to- date on emerging trends and changing legislative requirements that affect the Company's compensation plans.
- Act as Rewards Subject Matter Expert (SME) by responding to queries and issues raised through HR Shared Services as point of escalation.
- Diagnose and resolve system and process issues where necessary, recommend procedural modifications to aid in employee self- service and Tier 1 HR Shared Services
- Support pay equity compliance, fair wage reviews, and other legislated or Board required analyses
- Participate as a project team member on various compensation and benefits related projects
KEY QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES :
- 5 to 8 years in a compensation and/or benefits role with good knowledge of compensation and benefits practices and principles to positively impact employee performance and business results
- Good knowledge of job evaluation methods; and high- level knowledge of salary markets in major countries where Company operates (US, Great Britain, South Africa,A China, Singapore, India)
- Good knowledge of benefits policies, practices, and applicable laws
- Knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically in Excel
- Working knowledge of HR systems is beneficial, particularly SAP and Success Factors influence business results
- Drives Results
- Customer focus
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Establish trust and gain consensus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.