Managing Director at JDV Consulting
Views:2534 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Global Business Development - International Sales - BPO/KPO (10-15 yrs)
Global Business Development Manager - GBDM - International Sales - BPO/ KPO
New Business Development :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn it into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within defined market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Having regular connects with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing Client network.
- Identify potential decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new & existing clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Organisation's practice leaders.
- Work on new Sales Strategies, approaches and pitches along with his/her team.
- Should be smart enough to build business proposal for any new/prospective client basis their requirements, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image of his/her organisation that mirrors with client culture.
Client Retention :
- Present new services offerings to enhance existing relationships.
- Work closely with Account management & Operations team to address customer needs.
- Identify Business Ramp up or growth opportunities within existing accounts/clients.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback to leadership team on changing or innovative market trends.
- Keep senior management updated on business trends with a view to develop new services, tools & platforms that can help target upcoming/new markets.
- Identify opportunities through Online Marketing campaigns, client references and other networking channels, which will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create USP (unique selling propositions) & differentiators for the organisation, using market & Competitor knowledge.
Management and Research :
- Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for Sales function, and ensure data is accurate.
- Maintain data accuracy while entering and updating, company's CRM or any other sales management system, when used by self or by his/her team.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on all potential clients and help to close deals to meet Annual Sales target.
- Ensure his/her team members represent the company in the best light while connecting with either existing or potential new clients.
- Should be able to provide business development training and mentoring to new hires in his/her team.
- Should be a quick & smart learner, this role will demand a thorough understanding of the company's capabilities for leading other team members.
- Should be aligned to company's vision & goals.
Education & Professional Experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Business administration (Preferably in Sales & Marketing or International Sales)
- 3-5 years of experience in leading global sales for any Technical product or Service.
- Experience of managing team of 5+ sales resources
Other Skills and Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools is must.
- Should have Strong - Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, research, writing & closing Skills.
Work Timing : 12 pm to 9 pm ( should be flexible to support 24X 7 and support Australia as well as US depending on client calls)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.