Managing Director at JDV Consulting
Views:1126 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Global Business Development - International Sales - BPO/KPO (10-15 yrs)
Global Business Development Manager - GBDM - International Sales - BPO/ KPO
New Business Development :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn it into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within defined market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Having regular connects with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing Client network.
- Identify potential decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new & existing clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Organisation's practice leaders.
- Work on new Sales Strategies, approaches and pitches along with his/her team.
- Should be smart enough to build business proposal for any new/prospective client basis their requirements, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image of his/her organisation that mirrors with client culture.
Client Retention :
- Present new services offerings to enhance existing relationships.
- Work closely with Account management & Operations team to address customer needs.
- Identify Business Ramp up or growth opportunities within existing accounts/clients.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback to leadership team on changing or innovative market trends.
- Keep senior management updated on business trends with a view to develop new services, tools & platforms that can help target upcoming/new markets.
- Identify opportunities through Online Marketing campaigns, client references and other networking channels, which will lead to an increase in sales.
- Create USP (unique selling propositions) & differentiators for the organisation, using market & Competitor knowledge.
Management and Research :
- Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for Sales function, and ensure data is accurate.
- Maintain data accuracy while entering and updating, company's CRM or any other sales management system, when used by self or by his/her team.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on all potential clients and help to close deals to meet Annual Sales target.
- Ensure his/her team members represent the company in the best light while connecting with either existing or potential new clients.
- Should be able to provide business development training and mentoring to new hires in his/her team.
- Should be a quick & smart learner, this role will demand a thorough understanding of the company's capabilities for leading other team members.
- Should be aligned to company's vision & goals.
Education & Professional Experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Business administration (Preferably in Sales & Marketing or International Sales)
- 3-5 years of experience in leading global sales for any Technical product or Service.
- Experience of managing team of 5+ sales resources
Other Skills and Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools is must.
- Should have Strong - Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, research, writing & closing Skills.
Work Timing : 12 pm to 9 pm ( should be flexible to support 24X 7 and support Australia as well as US depending on client calls)