Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:978 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Manager - General Ledger & Taxation - FMCG/Manufacturing/Retail/Textile (6-12 yrs)
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP R3 or SAP S4 HANA
2. Monthly closure of books of accounts
3. Preparing balancesheet and P&L schedules and working
4. Ledger and GL scruitiny
5. Monthly financial preparation.
6. Preparation of budgets/ projections.
7. Monthly variance analysis between projects and actuals.
8. Provision of expenses on monthly basis.
9. Maintaining fixed asset register, depreciation working, etc.
10. Projected and actual cash flow statement preparation
11. Handling statutory audit, internal audit and compliance audits
12. Ind-AS knowledge is must
13. Working knowledge of AP, AR, Treasury
14. Handled and leaded automation of recurring processes.
15. Excellent knowledge of direct taxation
16. Weekly checking of purchase register on applicability of TDS on various expenses
17. Weekly reconciliation between total expenses as per purchase register v/s TDS base liability.
18. Monthly TDS liability working.
19. Quarterly TDS returns
20. Challan payment and their record keeping on utilisation and untilised portion.
21. Reconciliation of TDS receivable and 26AS.
22. Coordination with clients for TDS receivable mis-match
23. Handling income tax notices, assessments and inquiries
24. Maintain tax calendar for compliance purpose.
25. Coordination with tax consultant.
26. Income tax department handling
27. Prepare income tax audit schedules, 3CD working and other audit requirements.
Must required :
- candidate is from a company which is pvt ltd (not chartered accounting firms, compulsorily corporate firms). The company must have an annual revenue of at least INR 1000 crore. Moreover, candidates should ideally be currently located in and around Mumbai and must be comfortable to travel to our office at Nariman Point.