Head Operations at HireaJackal
Views:3806 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:672
Manager - General Ledger - CA/CPA (7-15 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Prepare monthly Financial Statement Package in accordance with US GAAP. The financial statement package will include Balance Sheet, Income Statement and cash flow statement
- Lead and manage all due diligence on ad-hoc audits in conjunction with external auditors to ensure that audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Close books as required (back-up).
- Analyze and complete monthly narrative of US GAAP financial statements including year-over-year, and sequential, complete with financial metrics.
- Balance sheet analysis to include adequacy of key balances
- Direct staff and close books as required.
- Conduct monthly review of results with SVP's as required
- Keep abreast of changes in accounting requirements and applicability to the Company
- Responsible for managing annual audit process to ensure that auditor's information requests and questions are responded to in a timely manner to meet annual reporting deadline.
- Review draft audited financial statement and footnotes for completeness.
- Make recommendations to improve the Company's financial performance.
- Ensure that the General Ledger is reconciled and maintained in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Controller
- Serves as a liaison with other functions within Finance to ensure that all data has been
properly captured to close the books monthly in accordance with US GAAP.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience: Qualified CA/California CPA with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Accounting (Master's Degree is a plus) and 7 + years of experience leading accounting teams and knowledge of the monthly and annual closing process.