Senior Busniess Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:441 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Manager - General Ledger - BPO/IT - CA (8-15 yrs)
Manager - General Ledger (CA Qualified)
Qualification: CA Qualified
Years of Exp: 8 to 15 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Review of Month closing activities for multiple entities. Must be Strong in end-to-end GL activities.
2. Managing the stakeholders, Process Standardization and Improvements, Co-ordination for Interim/Year end Audits.
3. Review month end activities ie. accruals, bank open items, suspense accounts etc
4. Review Balance sheet reconciliations and analyze, research and clear Open items
5. Review fixed assets accounting and reporting/reconciliation
6. Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting of results.
7. Responsible for coordinating for Interim/year end Audit.
8. Strong process and accounting knowledge of IFRS, Accounting Standards etc. Team player & strong work ethics and integrity.
9. Good exposure to ERP's (SAP,Oracle,etc)
10. Team Management Skills is Mandatory & Must be Flexible for Mid Day Shifts.