Senior HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:392 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - FX Prime Brokerage - Trade Support - Investment Banking (9-17 yrs)
FX - Prime Brokerage
CTC Max fixed- 18 LPA + Variables
Experience Level: At least 10 years
The qualifying candidate will supervise the FXPB Middle Office team. The FXPB middle office is looking to hire an experienced professional who can join the team and make an immediate contribution. The role will encompass the tasks of ensuring efficient and accurate client onboarding and transaction processing across a broad range of products.
- Continuous review and monitor of controls that are in place and performed daily by the team to ensure operational risk and risk of fraud are set at a minimum.
- Review progress against objectives for all reporting staff, monitor staff performance as compared to defined responsibilities and addressing performance issue.
- Participate and lead client onboarding processes including user acceptance testing, internal setup, external setup and go live calls
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve trade discrepancies
- Work closely with IT developers to define infrastructure upgrades and maintenance requests
- Manage trade life cycle events including daily option exercises/expirations and NDF fixings
- Coordinate with all internal stakeholders who support the business (Risk, Credit, Legal, Collateral, BO, Sales, IT)
- Ensure the monitoring of the Limit utilization through the day for the OTC, FXPB and ETD businesses. Investigate/Report any breaches
- Lead project work related to internal controls, MIS reporting, process improvements, and client specific reporting requirements or integration enhancements
- Promote an efficient dialog/discussion between the Front office and the Back-Office
- Contribute and keep up with new market initiatives and regulatory projects
- Ensure all regulatory and internal targets are met
- Produce and review of management reports including KPIs and monthly statistics.
- Participate in recruitment/training of temp/trainees/permanent to ensure team objectives are met and develop a control mentality.
- Support any new activity done by various desks supported by the team (NAC and TAC)
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong qualification level in Foreign Exchange markets and strong understanding of FX Spot/Forward/Options products.
- In-depth knowledge of Prime Brokerage and Clearing Workflows.
- Minimum of 8 years in a FXPB related position.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage projects.
- Time management to meet rigorous deadlines on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Flexibility to adapt to a new and changing environment.
- Rigorous and very organized.
- Maintains high quality of customer service.
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate.
- Ability to manage and organize the team workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display good relationship qualities, team spirit, and ability to work across teams.
- Proficient in Excel