Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2113 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Fund Raising - NGO (4-10 yrs)
Fundraising Manager (a not-for-profit organization -NGO)
We are looking for Fundraising Manager (a not-for-profit organization -NGO) in Mumbai.
Qualification-Post Graduate degree in Social Science, development studies, Business Management or equivalent qualification
Required Skill Set :
1. Good Knowledge of Budgets & basic excel skills.
2. Strong communication skill, content & verbal
3. Demonstrate experience in Proposal writing, 2 pagers, concept notes, PPT's & budget experience is a must.
4. Experience in developing & cultivating donors and relationship with multiple community stakeholders.
5. Demonstrate expertise in effective web based activities including social marketing and e - philanthropy and organizational events.
Relevant Industry- NGO
Job Description / Responsibilities :
Fund Raising :
1. To raise financial and resources in kind for the organization as per the set targets.
2. Develop a sound understanding of the funding requirement of Masoom for the financial period, based on this develop the funding plan for the year.
3. Identify potential and Assess existing funders and capture complete information as defined by the organization.
4. To be able to write funding proposals in line with Masoom requirements, funding guidelines and existing templates for review by the CEO
5. Ensure accurate information is maintained on MIS for fund utilization.
6. Ensure the donor reports meet requirements and meet timelines.
7. Research & identify online portals for funding.
Donor Relationship & Engagement-
1. Be abreast of relevant activities and updates of funder activity; inform the CEO along with recommendation on opportunity to engage with funder.
2. Ensure timely reports to funders.
1. Media networking & coverage through different channels
2. Reaching out to corporate sector for CSR activity
3. Be aware of and inform the CEO on potential networking events and fundraising forums where Masoom can participate.
4. Organize fundraising events as per the operational plan for the year and under the guidance of the CEO.
5. Keep a database of Masoom public relation and other such material to showcase to existing and potential funders.
6. Identify and develop larger communication drives along with Program team to support their activities.
7. Identify communication ideas and ways to promoted Masoom activities
8. Track effectiveness of communication drives and activities in terms of clear indicators as well as budget.
1. Coordinate the preparation of all reports and statements as required as per schedule and donor requirement.
2. Reporting to Board, funders, donors as and when required along
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.