IT/Non - IT Recruiter at Ladders UP HR solutions
Views:333 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Fund Raising - NBFC/Micro Finance (2-3 yrs)
Treasury Manager - NBFC | Fund Raising in any NBFC | Microfinance |
Similar Experience in a debt syndication firm
Liasioning with banks, financial institutions, other lenders, investors and treasuries for fund raising and securitization activities and strengthening the relationship. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills with execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively engage with existing and potential lenders and investors to raise debt liabilities and assist the Associate Vice President - Treasury in day to day management.
- Relationship management with various lenders/bankers/investors/lawyers etc.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, testing new approaches and recommending best practice
- Overseeing timely execution of all commercial paper documents, bank borrowing documents and
bank borrowing compliance. Ensuring all SOPs are followed.
Specification & Key Requirements
- High levels of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a self-managing can do attitude
- High levels of determination and willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting relationships with a range of external/internal supporters and influence and negotiate with external/internal stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Willing to carry out any additional work, challenges and responsibilities relevant to the role.
Education - CA / MBA Finance
Skill Set (Must)
Good Drafting skills
Skill Set (Desired)
Professional Certificate ( If Any)
Good Communication & Presentation skills.
Preferred Industry - NBFC/Bank
Language proficiency - Hindi/English