Talent Partner at YourHRfolks
Views:95 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Fund Raising/Donor Acquisition - NGO (4-8 yrs)
Manager Fund Raising / Donor Acquisition - NGO Operations
The role will be marketing Company's work to increase public donations, with focus on High-Net-Worth Individuals.
- Map and locate individuals, follow on leads and introductions.
- Implement and contribute to a dynamic live strategy.
- Meet and pitch to potential and existing clients.
- Produce newsletters to help donors and potential donors understand the work of Company and the need to support it
- Manage client interactions.
- Fostering and addressing ongoing relationships with clients.
- Coordinate creating and sending relevant information to new and existing clients.
- Support creation and updating collateral for various products.
- Support in managing events, sessions, and other client meetings and visits.
- Maintain a database and monthly tracker of information that has been shared and needs to be shared.
- We are looking for a candidate with 4 to 7 years.
The candidate must be an excellent communicator in:
- English, be able to work independently, and diligently.
- A Master;s degree will be given weightage.
- Work experience in Delhi will be given weightage.
- The role does not require traveling outside Delhi NCR.
- Candidates must be passionate, self-motivated and a great team player.