Manager - Fund Raising - BFSI (8-11 yrs)
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and coherent fundraising strategy
- Create a sustainable and diverse fundraising portfolio
- Fundraising is in sync with needs identified within charitable programs and linked to either program outlays, expansion, collaboration or innovations
- The fundraising manager must have the ability to conceptualize effective fundraising applications in response to calls for proposals from government and institutional donors.
- Keep abreast of fundraising best practices and CSR/philanthropic market trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
Donor management :
- Carry out prospective research and develop a comprehensive fundraising database that captures all relevant information, existing and prospective donors with geographical locations, areas of spend, deadlines for application and potential for collaboration as well as handling all administrative aspects of fundraising
- Support the CEO, COO, Head CSR, and other stakeholders to prepare for meetings with donors and participate in these meetings as appropriate.
- Coordinating and networking activities with colleagues in the CSR and Operation team to compile the information required for developing proposals and preparing donor reports for grants awarded is a prerequisite for the role. Based on this information, create high-quality collaterals for donor organizations.
- Deliver partner/donor delight and uncover upsell opportunities for progressively increasing support over the long term.
- Interface with Donors and coordinate for visits, volunteering events and other review meetings.
Grant Management :
- Write high-quality project reports for all grants, according to funder's deadlines and specifications, and ensuring a timely approach to gathering information from colleagues.
- Assisting in managing a system for maintaining all contacts, information, and deadlines for each grant award and new fundraising opportunity.
- Maintain and track the submission of quarterly reports to donors along with utilization certificate as applicable.
General Management :
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate vision, issues, and philosophy effectively to donors, funders, supporters, and partners.
- The role would involve monthly status reporting, including reporting against agreed financial targets, operational activities, and annual objectives.
- Supporting the development of annual budgets and expenditure budgets/forecasting for Institutional Fundraising.
This particular opening is for a startup .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.