Manager - Fund Administration - Private Equity Firm - CA (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - CA, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Valuations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Manager-Fund Administration
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the leading Private Equity Company with Global Presence
- Preparing monthly Key performance reports/indicators for various funds for the top management
- Preparing and analyzing future projected returns of various funds for the top management.
- Recording and maintaining/review of fund accounts and month-end closures.
- Prepare/review capital calls notices of investors based on the cash flow projections of the fund
- Working /review of calculations and liaising with SPV administrator for movement of funds and timely distribution of exit proceeds
- Responsible for regularly updating and analyzing budget vs. actual of various costs head of various funds.
- Providing assistance at the time of new investments in the form of setting up investment structures, liaising for new bank account details and other necessary documentation.
- Preparation/review of quarterly reporting to investors on the fund's and portfolio company's performance (comprising NAV, DVPI, TVPI, IRRs, costs, and investor's capital accounts)
- Preparation/review of financial statements of Funds (under UK and US GAAP) and various audit schedules for the timely completion of statutory audit
- Processing payments of fund expenses, management fee invoices and expenses received from SPV administrator.
- Liaising with SPV administrators to reconcile quarterly intercompany balances and arranging audit confirmations
- Preparation of schedules for various tax filing requirements for US based investors.
- Responsible for responding to the investor queries .
- Qualified chartered accountant with 7-8 yrs of work experience
- Global work exposure in a reputed multinational company
- Knowledge of Private Equity Fund Administration/financial services background will be an advantage
- Past association with Big 4 in article ship or post-qualification is an added advantage
- Working for a leading Private Equity Firm with Global Presence
- Good Pay
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
Contact - Aayushi Jain -
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.