Manager - Fund Administration - Private Equity Firm - CA (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - CA, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Valuations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Manager-Fund Administration
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the leading Private Equity Company with Global Presence
- Preparing monthly Key performance reports/indicators for various funds for the top management
- Preparing and analyzing future projected returns of various funds for the top management.
- Recording and maintaining/review of fund accounts and month-end closures.
- Prepare/review capital calls notices of investors based on the cash flow projections of the fund
- Working /review of calculations and liaising with SPV administrator for movement of funds and timely distribution of exit proceeds
- Responsible for regularly updating and analyzing budget vs. actual of various costs head of various funds.
- Providing assistance at the time of new investments in the form of setting up investment structures, liaising for new bank account details and other necessary documentation.
- Preparation/review of quarterly reporting to investors on the fund's and portfolio company's performance (comprising NAV, DVPI, TVPI, IRRs, costs, and investor's capital accounts)
- Preparation/review of financial statements of Funds (under UK and US GAAP) and various audit schedules for the timely completion of statutory audit
- Processing payments of fund expenses, management fee invoices and expenses received from SPV administrator.
- Liaising with SPV administrators to reconcile quarterly intercompany balances and arranging audit confirmations
- Preparation of schedules for various tax filing requirements for US based investors.
- Responsible for responding to the investor queries .
- Qualified chartered accountant with 7-8 yrs of work experience
- Global work exposure in a reputed multinational company
- Knowledge of Private Equity Fund Administration/financial services background will be an advantage
- Past association with Big 4 in article ship or post-qualification is an added advantage
- Working for a leading Private Equity Firm with Global Presence
- Good Pay
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
Contact - Aayushi Jain -
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.