Manager - Fund Accounting - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
Listed Fund Accountant
- Fund administrator oversight - Provide effective oversight of external fund administrators with respect to portfolio performance, accounting and reporting and treasury management.
- Monitor performance of administrators in accordance with agreed-upon SLA.
- Prepare quarterly (RNS) financial & investor reporting.
- Liaise with Investor Relations to review investor reporting outputs to ensure consistency with Fund financials and the latest investment, and for ad hoc Fund/Investor performance requests and track record updates commentary.
- Review and understand the detail behind the valuation and other information received from investee managers (GPs), administrator inputs and prepare presentations to the Valuation Committee.
- Timely and accurate review of fund expenses, drawdowns & distributions.
- Respond to ad hoc request from the business and perform ongoing analysis of Fund performance, calculation of Fund IRR's, Carried Interest, and other Fund performance measures.
- Ensure there is adequate process documentation and control for your areas of responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.