Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4461 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services - Big4 (4-9 yrs)
Manager - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services
- Project Related Managers would be leading at least one large project at any time involving suspicions of fraud and misconduct by employees, management or third parties, as well as, fraudulent financial reporting on the part of management.
- They shall be having teams report to them at a project level.
- Managers have the responsibility of project execution and shall report to a director/partner on every project.
- They shall be responsible for ensuring project profitability, quality as well as adherence to the agreed project plan.
- Assist organizations in protecting value through the assessment of their risk and vulnerability to fraud and misconduct
- Use a variety of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques to help determine key areas of risk and assess how well that risk is managed
- Strong report writing skills
- Establish steps to test and help mitigate vulnerabilities to fraud and misconduct.
- The candidate will drive the delivery of various engagements including undertaking status reviews, developing process frameworks for fraud monitoring systems, implementation methodology, training client personnel etc.
- Compliance with internal risk management procedures
Business Development :
- Managers shall be involved in business development and lead generation till closure.
- They are expected to possess considerable client relationships which could lead to business opportunities.
- They shall be responsible for generating an agreed amount of revenue for the year
- Proactively does sales oriented reporting during projects. These would include identifying possible business opportunities for various practices within the organisation.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Preparation of proposals and marketing collateral
Thought Leadership :
- Contribute to solution development, white paper etc.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Participate in practice initiatives and at times lead such initiatives such as knowledge management or thought leadership
People Related :
- During the course of your work, you will be expected to be a people manager for certain team members and to also manage a team in terms of staffing, appraisals etc.
- Coordinating in developing the practice (people / clients and skills)
- Develop strong relationships within the organisation, such as, X-LOS teams.
- Plays role of a performance manager for junior staff. Is actively involved in training, coaching and mentoring of his/her team.
The individual :
- Experience in Forensics with strong experience and understanding of processes and controls.
- Background in Forensics preferably from the Big 4 is a pre-requisite.
- Demonstrated track record of project execution capabilities
- Strong communication skills with client facing experience with ability to interact and make presentations at the CXO level
- Strong team management responsibilities and people management skills.
- Should be able to lead by example and motivate the team and be a team player
- Provide strategic decisions to team and clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistent display of leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
- Ability to work well in teams Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.