Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:4302 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Fraud Investigation - Bank (4-8 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION :
- Responsible to conduct independent Investigation & review of Appraisal & Assessment process for various Credit facilities sanctioned to Corporate/SME loans. Detect process gaps at pre-sanction stages.
- Conduct investigation on the borrower accounts with a specific focus on sanction process, documentation etc.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA (KPAS)
- Conduct independent review of pre-sanction process, involved in sanction of Credit facility in lines with prudent credit practices.
- Review risk rating of borrower
- Ensure that the credit proposal abides to Bank`s extant guidelines, Credit Policy & Regulatory guidelines
- Verify compliance as per the terms of sanction
- Detect Early Warning Signals.
- Evaluating, testing and reporting on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls
- Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators to identify trends & deviations from standard industry benchmarks.
- Staying abreast of local regulations and responding to regulator`s inquiry on a timely basis.
- Partnering with legal, compliance, risk management and other control groups.
- Liaise with the CAD, Risk & business team.
- Prepare Investigation Report.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.