Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:3338 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Forensic Vigilance - Bank (1-3 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
Must have experience in Forensic audit / Forensic services.
Responsible for investigation of all Fraud/Attempted Fraud/Corruption cases reported and submission of findings to CVO/Management.
- Experience in conducting forensic audits and/or transaction audits under IBC and conducting bank fraud investigations.
- Exposure to Credit Risk underwriting is preferred.
- Conduct thorough investigations into allegations of Fraud/Corruption in borrowal accounts.
- Independently conduct investigations and submission of findings to CVO/ Head - Investigations.
- Assist in timely closure and tracking of Forensic audits.
- Provide improvement/ suggestions to existing process / systems to line management.
- Follow up for closure of action points emanating from various Investigation reports.
- Preparation of various MIS for submission to Senior and Top Management.
- Preparation of quarterly returns to be submitted to RBI.
- Assist in keeping relevant processes benchmarked to Best Practices and peer banks.
- Assist in keeping Fraud policy current and updated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.