Manager - Forensic Investigations - Internal Assurance (3-5 yrs)
Group level role with a leading Indian conglomerate
Manager- Fraud Investigations (Internal Assurance)
- Strategize and proactively provide Governance support to the organization through high-quality investigations in the areas of fraud risk assessment.
- Engage with senior stakeholders of Group companies
- Implement system changes to prevent future leakage, violation of CoC and company policies/guidelines.
- Fraud Risk Assessment and Management
- Governance support through high-quality investigations
- Fraud reduction through preventive measures and awareness programs
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a CA/ Commerce graduate/PostGraudate with 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy/Management / Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage outsourced partners (Big four and second tier Accounting firms)
- Good analytical skills