Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4616 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Forensic Audit - CA - Big4 (4-7 yrs)
Role : Manager - Forensic Audit - Big4
The Manager Forensic Audit would have to handle the following responsibilities :
- Execution of forensic assignments
- Delivery of report
- Supervision of staff
- Business development activities
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA with 4-7 years of experience in Forensic Audit, Risk Advisory and allied areas.
Desired candidate attributes include:
- Experience in Forensics with strong experience and understanding of processes and controls.
- Background in Forensics from the Big 4 is a pre-requisite.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager,(to take on the role of a Manager here)
- Demonstrated track record of project execution capabilities
- Strong communication skills with client facing experience with ability to interact and make presentations at the CXO level
- Strong team management responsibilities and people management skills.
- Should be able to lead by example and motivate the team and be a team player
- Provide strategic decisions to team and clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistent display of leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
- Ability to work well in teams
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.