Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:152 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Financial Reporting - Investment Bank (6-10 yrs)
Employer : Leading Investment Bank
Profile : Fund Management
Designation : Manager(6+ years)
Job Location : Gurgaon
- With a passion for fund management, you'll join a highly motivated team that combines deep infrastructure debt knowledge.
- You'll be responsible for the preparation and review of income statements, balance sheets and other financial statement requirements including variance analysis and commentaries to ensure monthly and quarterly deliverables are accurate. You'll be responsible for the preparation of investor reports and managing queries from external and internal stakeholders. You'll also be responsible for performing consolidation accounting control checks and ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance activities, as well as the implementation of new accounting standards, restructures and acquisitions.
- You'll be responsible for coordinating internally with business teams for various inputs used in deliverables, as well as liaising with external auditors and external fund administrators. You'll ensure the integrity and completeness of financial records whilst ensuring adherence to deadlines and maintaining the quality of deliverables.
- You'll establish a thorough understanding of the systems used in the group, focusing on the Titan system, Excel models and other third-party systems to effectively manage portfolio valuations, fee invoicing, new business allocation to portfolios and internal reporting.
- To be successful in this role you'll have a postgraduate accounting qualification (CA or CPA) with experience in the banking, financial services, public accounting and/or stock broking industries. You'll also demonstrate a deep understanding of the reporting requirements under IFRS, particularly standards that are relevant to the banking industry.
- You'll demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and ownership, as well as strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to balance and manage competing priorities. You'll also demonstrate innovation with a focus on improving processes to enhance efficiencies and add value.
Please apply with below details in your resume:
Total & Relvt. Experience: