Manager - Financial Reporting - FMCG/Retail (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Financial Reporting - FMCG/Retail
Preferred Industry Exp : FMCG/Retail/E-Commerce/Food.
- Additional Advantage if the candidate has worked(or did Articleship) with Big4 in the past.
- Financial reporting as per the Indian GAAP & IndAS
- Ensuring timely closure books of accounts (monthly & quarterly), preparing annual financial statements, cash flow statement and disclosure in Notes to Accounts, preparing significant accounting policy for the Bank
- Co-ordination with the Statutory and Internal Auditors and to ensure timely completion of Audit.
- Analytical Review of the Financials for decision making.
- Co-ordinate, review and provide support through appropriate inputs/financials to the teams for the yearly/quarterly MIS reporting.
- Daily review of Trial Balances, co-ordinating with operations/recon teams for variances, review of old ageing in suspense/sundry accounts, identifying gaps in accounting & its resolution.
- Regular review of operating expenses, fixed assets register, capitalization of fixed assets.
- Process improvements, risks and controls assessment from the financial reporting perspective.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.