Manager - Financial Reporting - FMCG/Retail (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Financial Reporting - FMCG/Retail
Preferred Industry Exp : FMCG/Retail/E-Commerce/Food.
- Additional Advantage if the candidate has worked(or did Articleship) with Big4 in the past.
- Financial reporting as per the Indian GAAP & IndAS
- Ensuring timely closure books of accounts (monthly & quarterly), preparing annual financial statements, cash flow statement and disclosure in Notes to Accounts, preparing significant accounting policy for the Bank
- Co-ordination with the Statutory and Internal Auditors and to ensure timely completion of Audit.
- Analytical Review of the Financials for decision making.
- Co-ordinate, review and provide support through appropriate inputs/financials to the teams for the yearly/quarterly MIS reporting.
- Daily review of Trial Balances, co-ordinating with operations/recon teams for variances, review of old ageing in suspense/sundry accounts, identifying gaps in accounting & its resolution.
- Regular review of operating expenses, fixed assets register, capitalization of fixed assets.
- Process improvements, risks and controls assessment from the financial reporting perspective.