Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:109 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Financial Reporting - CA (6-12 yrs)
Manager- Financial Reporting
We are looking for a Manager- Financial Reporting for our client with a Pan India footprint based at Gurgaon.
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon.
Role : Corporate HQ
Function Name : GL/ Financial Reporting
Division/ Dept: : Finance
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : Min 6 yr relevant experience in listed large companies or public accounting firms
Education : CA
Knowledge Required : Accounting (Ind AS and IFRS),Financial and closing of books, Sound Knowledge of ERP, Planning and co-ordination for quarterly audits, Development and upgrade of MIS system and process.
Skills / Competencies : Project Management skills; Excellent excel and ERP skills
- Monthly closure of books of accounts as per IND AS and IFRS and ensuring adherence to accounting manual and prescribed accounting practices across circles and corporate teams,
-Preparation of monthly/quarterly standalone and consolidated financial statements,
- Preparation of published results as per SEBI LODR requirements and coordination with auditors for timely completion of audit on quarterly financials as per Ind AS and IFRS,
- Preparation of Balance sheet recon on monthly basis and highlight issues to management for corrective actions.
- Timely closure of Books of accounts
- Preparation of Financial Statement and published results
- Timely closure of Audit
- Compliance of IFC controls
- Preparation and review of Balance sheet schedules
- Handling the Shareholders requirements and queries
- Ensuring compliance of accounting manuals and accounting standards
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details:
CA Qualification Year: