Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:845 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Financial Planning & Control - Real Estate - CA/CFA (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for Manager-Financial Planning and Control | Hyderabad
Accountabilities Key Performance Indicators
Financial Planning and Analysis :
- Production of Monthly, Quarterly and Half Yearly Reports (by Business, functions and Regions) and other related reporting in a timely, accurate and consistent format
- Understand business requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision making
- Assist with the new business processes and strategic initiatives, working closely with Finance and Business Managers.
- Supporting the End to End AOP and Strategic Planning Process
- Prepare MIS Templates and formats for reporting in close coordination with business operations, and management teams to enable monitoring and decision making.
- Variance Analysis along with an investigation of significant and abnormal variances against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to enable management to take corrective action along with timely intervention. - Accurate MIS
- Adherence to AOP and Strat Plan
- Corrective Actions through Variance Analysis
Financial Modelling :
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives using excel tools like scenario building and sensitivity analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders on feasibility and cost analysis of Capital Commitments and financial decisions.
- Prepare Excel Models, PowerPoint presentations, reports, charts, tables etc to demonstrate and summarize the feasibility studies and financial outputs - Decisions through Value Added Analysis
- Feasibility and Cost Analysis
- Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Ensure SOP's and internal controls are followed as per corporate guidelines
- Co-ordination with stakeholders for processing of Payments and receivables
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Accurate MIS
- Adherence to SOPs and IC as per corporate guidelines
- Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Improvement in System through MIS reporting
- Working closely with banks and equity investors for raising project level / strategic level funding
- Responsible for the Due Diligence process along with the credit appraisal, KYC etc. to be conducted by the prospective bank/equity investors
- Responsible for the post-funding compliances, covenants and MIS thats needs to be submitted.
- Ensure Timely Repayments and servicing of interest - Funding from Banks and Equity investors as per plan
- Adherence to Due Diligence process
- Adherence to Funding Compliances
- Timely repayment and servicing of interest as per terms and conditions
Few Points to note:
- CA /CFA full-time grads
- 6+ years- experience in project accounting, financial planning, and control, budgeting, forecasting from real estate background only
Kindly share resume with details
Core Edge Solutions LLP