AM - HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:665 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Financial Planning & Control - BFSI - CA (5-10 yrs)
Role: Financial Planner & Controller (Manager)
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring, and creating financial models for decision support
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to leadership.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Managing critical portfolio reporting from the debt lender's perspective.
- Must have excellent analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models in Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Chartered Accountant from ICAI or equivalent (5-8 years experience) with working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.