Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1289 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Startup - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
Manager FP&A - Series B Funded Start up - Remote work
A SAAS Series B funded start up is looking for a Manager Finance Planning & Analysis - they are keen on a CA or MBA Finance from a Top Tier B School. The client would prefer candidates with experience in the B2B SAAS space, or a similar Start up or a Tech Product Firm. Since it is a Start up, you will be expected to don many hats - FP&A, Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Investor Relations etc. FP&A from a Service / FMGC or a Global Bank would not work; apart from the ask listed above - we would be keen on someone who has worked in a IB Front office role with some sectoral experience or someone from the Transaction Advisory and Diligence experience.
Your core responsibilities would be to:
- Lead the global annual budgeting and monthly and quarterly rolling forecasting for P&L and Cash Flows, with multiple scenarios
- Build out the Sales, Marketing & revenue forecasting models and presenting the same to CFO and relevant departmental head
- Drive standardization of key KPIs with BI across departments to measure performance against strategic goals, create dashboards, identify emerging trends, provide insights about the drivers of performance, and return on investment
- Prepare presentations and ad hoc analysis for leadership/ management team
- Comfortable in managing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Work with business teams to understand drivers of performance, and work on initiatives related to Process efficiencies, Cost Benefit analysis, etc.
- Monthly and quarterly investor reporting and any other investor related ad hoc requests
- Provide analytical thought leadership and lead projects that will deliver key insights to enhance Provide analytical thought leadership and lead projects that will deliver key insights to enhance decision making.