Delivery Manager at Archer & Bull
Views:292 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Pharma (5-9 yrs)
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Description : Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
The role acts as the strategic partner to the Middle East CFO providing financial support on all matters with a focus on :
- Supporting ME strategic initiatives through guiding and inflicting business decisions,
- Provide proactive and strategic input to drive performance and resource allocation,
- High quality Financial analysis and modeling, Performance Management (which encompasses both management reporting and financial planning) and Support to individual managers regarding financial processes.
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership to the Middle East Clusters to drive business performance and ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Focusing on adding value for the business by influencing decisions and identifying opportunities to invest, saving cost, avoiding / mitigating risks, forecasting future business results, establishing and interpreting leading indicators.
- Leading a rigorous monthly financial review process for the Middle East Clusters.
- Identifying and explaining material budget vs actual variances.
- Assessing the impact of variances on the financial forecast.
- Preparing a summary financial package for review
- Preparation of the annual budget, and long-range strategic planning for the Middle East
- Working together with the cluster commercial organizations to consolidate and verify input and clearly communicate back to the finance head and commercial leaders.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent (Master) Significant professional experience of 6+ years.
- Previous exposure to Middle East Market will be great
- Experience of working in complex environment and business orientation
- Desirable: Previous Manager of FP&A, BPA Positions medium/small size enterprises.
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience Cross cultural and international experience Key Capabilities Ability to work independently Technically strong with a proven ability to make sound financial decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritize.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for daily interaction with senior management, both within the country and across global corporate functions.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively - capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion.
- Excellent analytical skills applied to a broad range of business and industry issues.
- Demonstrated customer services focus - understanding of customer needs and desire to meet/exceed expectations Complexity and Problem Solving Lead special projects in support of the regional finance team.
- Development and implementation of processes to improve efficiency of financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Development of relationships across countries within the region and with the regional finance business partnering team.