Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:566 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - NBFC (6-10 yrs)
Manager - FP & A for a large and renowned NBFC into commercial finance space with their headquarter in India in Gurgaon. CA/ MBA with minimum 6-10 years of experience may respond to us urgently for this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop financial plans and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, bank, and vendor reconciliation, etc.
- Generating financial performance / MIS reports and managing accounts for submitting it CFO for strategic decision making.
- Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure financial integrity.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct accounting issues and variances.
- Ensuring seamless operations of finance activities in the department and preparing monthly MIS for accounting functions and working on budgets as per Accounting Standards.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Coordinate with business operations and give them support from finance ops effectively.
- Manage a finance team for the delivery of monthly targets successfully.
- Support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals and get to Commercial Controller side of the things.
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, reporting, budgeting, business operations, strategic planning, FP&A.
- Knowledge of MS Office, PPT, including Excel.
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness/acumen.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- Exposure in Audits (Stat/ Internal) & Taxation will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.