HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:918 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Manufacturing Firm - CA (6-10 yrs)
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly financial statements and segment reporting and Consolidated Financial Statement of the Group.
- Review of monthly accruals booking, month end books closure activities and general ledger review and analysis.
- Sharing of inputs with FP&A team for monthly MIS, AOP and projections.
- Inter-department coordination for data integrity and resolution of issue as part of monthly GL review process.
- Analysis of marketing expense and operational expenses, preparation of Balance Sheet and cash flow, inventory and receivable analysis, ratio analysis, Business areas wise capital employed of the Company with Budget along with a view of forward looking outlook in close coordination with business partners.
- Review of Internal Financial Controls over financial reporting.
- Responsible for development and strengthening of review process mechanism of work done by service level provider for internal controls.