Co-Founder & Director at HnS Solutions
Views:4621 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - IT/KPO (9-15 yrs)
Manager- Financial Planning and Analysis
Note: Only Female Candidates will be considered for this Role
In this critical role, you will create / transition and oversee a key functional work stream with full responsibility for its performance and success. The role reports to the VP FP&A, India but requires significant interaction and accountability to Business Unit finance leaders, decision-makers, and stakeholders.
- Responsibilities include reporting, ongoing decision support and ad hoc analytics and all activities associated with operating plan, forecasting, month end close and strategic planning.
- The position is also responsible for driving financial best practices and identifying/escalating financial opportunities regarding revenue enhancement and expense management throughout the organization.
- In addition, the role will require significant exposure to compliance and controls and financial systems initiatives to ensure data integrity.
This position will be responsible for driving the team into understanding the numbers and coming up with relevant analysis from time to time
We are looking for the following combinations - MBA+ B.Tech graduates/ CA / MBA +Any Graduates
Key Traits :
- 9 to 15 years experience in financial management. Deep knowledge in the areas of accounting, business finance and economic/corporate finance concepts
- Experience and interest in managing a large portfolio of businesses, with an ability to spot opportunities /risks
- Strong Experience in financial modeling
- A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation and provide positive recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
- Extensive experience with financial modeling, target setting, performance measurement and strategic planning
- Collaborative work style with the ability to build strong relationships within a matrix environment - Self-confident and outgoing with the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to work across time zones and willingness to travel, as required
- English fluency - verbal and written with excellent communication and presentation skills
The key parameters for this position would be :
- Accuracy and timeliness of deliverable
- Analytic inputs to the process
- Continuous improvement to the process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.