Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:1740 Applications:560 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Investment Firm (4-9 yrs)
Manager - FP&A - World's Largest Investment Firm
We are looking for candidates for a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Finance team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY :
- The responsibilities will include supporting the firm-wide budget and forecasting process. The work will include creating simulation models and supporting the annual compensation review exercise; working on benchmarking of compensation and non-compensation metrics as well as creating financial and non-financial dashboards.
- Additionally, the candidate will work on analysis of time allocations and expense trends; and will be expected to create and update trackers/ repositories on a monthly basis.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR :
The ideal candidate should have :
- Accounting background with master's degree in Finance or be a Chartered Accountant and have 4 to 9 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight non-negotiable timelines
- Self-driven approach and have an impressive sense of ownership
- Ability to independently conceptualize solutions for unstructured queries and drive projects at initial stages
- Impressive eye for detail and good written and verbal communication skills