Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1090 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Healthcare (6-10 yrs)
Accountability 1: Financial Planning and Analysis
- Develop a deep and well-rounded knowledge of the company's business, the factors which impact it,
- Identify Opportunities and track them through to fruition by collaborating closely with the Territory
- Identify Risks and calculate the business impact of these risks. Fully and clearly discuss these with SA Mgmt. Prepare risk mitigation plans and execute them by collaborating with Territory heads and SA Mgmt.
- Prepare and present (to India management and APAC):
a) long-term strategic vision [3-5 years]
b) Quarterly Forecasts for South Asia - P&L
- Prepare a bottom-up Annual Sales Budget by Territory based on overall budget
- Up-keep best and latest info / data in the Hyperion planning tool
- Ensure planning templates for all indicators are developed and maintained for each planning cycle (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and 3 years)
Make pro-active recommendations to the business based on financial analysis of each Territory and Region, acting as a business partner to internal teams to facilitate better decisions and considered investments that match expected financial returns
Accountability 2: Timely and Accurate Management Information & analysis
- Drive achievement of Budget:
- Lead weekly sales calls covering key products (systems and upgrades)
- Keep a track of forecast by territory
- Liaise closely with Ops team to ensure that forecasted items are shipped
- Analyse and ascertain reasons for variances from forecast
- Update Management on variances + reasons and devise mechanism to minimize variances
- Prepare nuanced and insightful weekly sales forecasts (based on info from weekly sales calls) to provide input for CEO + CFO to discuss on calls with APAC Management
- Drive granular critical business insights [segmented P&L]:
- Develop P&Ls by Business Manager ('BM') [North, West, South] covering sales, COGS, SG&A and other expenses to enable business insights into average sales price (ASP), GM, Net margin by BM
- Develop P&Ls by Territory (~20) covering sales, COGS, SG&A and other expenses to enable business insights into average sales price (ASP), GM, Net margin by Territory
- Develop P&Ls by key Clinics/program (~30) covering sales, COGS, SG&A and other expenses to enable business insights into average sales price (ASP), GM, Net margin by clinic/program
- Identify and distribute relevant expense-based reports to empower BMs and eventually Territory Heads to manage their P&Ls within their own budget
- Provide monthly management analysis packs and supporting commentary on KRAs
- Partner with cross functional teams and field team to assist in day-to-day business decision making, supported with management information
- Participate in regular business review meetings, both internally and with distributors and/or channel partners.
- Model best commission plans for the sales teams
- Calculate quarterly sales commissions by sales person and submit for management review
- Coordinate monthly with the sales team to keep them abreast of how they are progressing with their target vs sales commission
- Present business insights to SA Team regularly, at least monthly:
- Make insights relevant to current and future business
- Regularly review the insights with the Field Team to keep sharpening them
- Be the owner of and maintain the critical global tender database for South Asia
- Maintain competition data and analytics around it
Accountability 3: Support day to day business decision making with analytics
- Provide analytical support to facilitate day to day business decision making
- Provide ad-hoc financial analytics to the team to support and drive growth
- Provide support to sales teams, in analyzing pricing proposals and administer PVAs, taking the lead in ensuring PVAs are socialized, reviewed and approved to meet business timelines.
- Assist new product introduction by providing analytics, financial modelling, as well as demand plans
- Provide monthly demand plans in collaboration with sales teams
Accountability 4: Lead Improvement Projects
- Play a lead role in implementing business insight improvement projects, in collaboration with global stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Analytics projects: To help the management and sales teams to review their business, show analysis, assist them take critical decisions - automations, ease of use
- Bring in improvement projects for our IT systems which helps us in FP&A [changes in Hyperion, oracle, development of reports in OBIEE etc.]
- Identify improvements which facilitate greater visibility of both internal and channel partner performance, establishing a balanced scorecard covering multiple business functions and leading the implementation and acceptance across internal and external stakeholders
- Be part of various other projects required for business growth
- Work on management presentations
- Working on long term strategy along with marketing team and management team
Team Role (Individual contributor):
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
CA/MBA Finance with 6 plus years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis with good communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.