Manager - TA at IndiHire
Views:803 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - FMCG/Retail/Online (8-15 yrs)
As a FP&A Manager contact responsible for the relevant Finance business area within a market through leading the team to deliver services around performance reporting business insights planning budgeting and forecasting.
- Support the Head of Finance FP&A in planning exercises (Strategy plans as well as yearly budgets) to agree rule & principles for the relevant business area
- Understand the gap (if any) between top-down Vs bottom numbers and prepare operational directors packs / central packs to explain the budget movements
- Work with BP and operations team to prepare long term business growth plans for their relevant business area
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Prepare review and be accountable for the management reporting packs with risk and opportunities for respective divisional FD area lead performance reviews with business management teams and be accountable for next steps coming from management performance review meetings
- Provide Analytics and Insight to the markets to enable them understand the dynamics of how business is performing and what could happen in future
- Experience of Finance with FP&A specifically preferred
- Experience of independently managing senior stakeholders
- Develop commercial outcomes such as product line and supplier profitability, sales patterns and shifting consumer trends, and measure promotion effectiveness.
- Being adept at independently engaging with business partners to understand problems and solve them.
- The role will be required to identify a string of opportunities, that are grounded and action oriented, that can make a significant difference to the financial performance of the business. Doing independent or demand based Deep Financial Modelling & Analysis to identify solutions to business commercial problems.
Please be available for F2F interviews on 10th &11 th Dec in Hyderabad