Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:3332 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - FMCG - CA (1-2 yrs)
Employer : Leading FMCG Co.
Role : Financial Planning & Analysis.
Qualification - CA
Designation : Manager
Your role specifications
Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Proactive support for advanced analytics & MIS, Handling Management accounting & advanced analytics of each line item of P&L and Balance sheet
- Preparation of regular MIS, dashboards & other management updates using automated system.
- Ensure regular updation and development of the system to generate newer analysis
- Interaction with international BUs for analyzing & reporting business performance
- Drive cross BU projects on cost savings, working capital and best practices
- Liaising on a regular basis with International Finance teams of all overseas entities
- Formulation of Annul operating plans ( AOP ) / Variance analysis
- Lead Finance interface with cross functional team / countries in-depth knowledge of IND AS
- Interest in technology/automation
Skills required :
- Analytical Ability & Problem solving - Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, managing multiple stakeholders and timelines
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Excellent Communication & presentation skill
- Knowledge of financial markets & also
- Chartered Accountant- 1st attempt preferred
- 12-18 months of experience
Kindly Share your CV providing below details:
1. CA Batch
2. Current CTC
4. Ok for Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.