Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:3239 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - FMCG - CA (1-2 yrs)
Employer : Leading FMCG Co.
Role : Financial Planning & Analysis.
Qualification - CA
Designation : Manager
Your role specifications
Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Proactive support for advanced analytics & MIS, Handling Management accounting & advanced analytics of each line item of P&L and Balance sheet
- Preparation of regular MIS, dashboards & other management updates using automated system.
- Ensure regular updation and development of the system to generate newer analysis
- Interaction with international BUs for analyzing & reporting business performance
- Drive cross BU projects on cost savings, working capital and best practices
- Liaising on a regular basis with International Finance teams of all overseas entities
- Formulation of Annul operating plans ( AOP ) / Variance analysis
- Lead Finance interface with cross functional team / countries in-depth knowledge of IND AS
- Interest in technology/automation
Skills required :
- Analytical Ability & Problem solving - Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, managing multiple stakeholders and timelines
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Excellent Communication & presentation skill
- Knowledge of financial markets & also
- Chartered Accountant- 1st attempt preferred
- 12-18 months of experience
Kindly Share your CV providing below details:
1. CA Batch
2. Current CTC
4. Ok for Mumbai