Manager at StepUp HR
Views:4938 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - eCommerce (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Financial planning & Analysis - Female candidates
Looking for strong FPnA candidate for one of the E-commerce client
Female Candidates Only
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the finance business partner to various Senior operational stakeholders and provide guidance on key decisions.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and processes that improve controllership.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained.
- Financial & management reporting - which includes financial/month end closure for a region and reporting required metrics.
- To promote a strong financial & operational controllership environment by anticipating issues & risks and resolve them by working with various stakeholders.
- Be a thought leader to improve and simplify processes, analytics, and drive standardization. Work cross- functionally to identify key opportunities in process, technical and human interfaces and develop, implement plans to capitalize on those opportunities and measure and monitor success and impacts.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Hire & develop a team on best in class finance professionals
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement
Top Skills :
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business ownership and developing strong partnership with operations team
- Strong analytical and business sense.
- Ability to put your views in front of leaders
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports.
- Create large financial models.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and groom your team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.