Manager at StepUp HR
Views:3015 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - eCommerce (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Financial planning & Analysis - Female candidates
Looking for strong FPnA candidate for one of the E-commerce client
Female Candidates Only
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the finance business partner to various Senior operational stakeholders and provide guidance on key decisions.
- Recommending, developing, and implementing policies and processes that improve controllership.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained.
- Financial & management reporting - which includes financial/month end closure for a region and reporting required metrics.
- To promote a strong financial & operational controllership environment by anticipating issues & risks and resolve them by working with various stakeholders.
- Be a thought leader to improve and simplify processes, analytics, and drive standardization. Work cross- functionally to identify key opportunities in process, technical and human interfaces and develop, implement plans to capitalize on those opportunities and measure and monitor success and impacts.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Hire & develop a team on best in class finance professionals
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement
Top Skills :
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business ownership and developing strong partnership with operations team
- Strong analytical and business sense.
- Ability to put your views in front of leaders
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports.
- Create large financial models.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and groom your team.