Consultant at Michael Page
Views:592 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Chemical Manufacturing Company (2-10 yrs)
Client is a Indian Listed Chemical Manufacturing company based out of Mumbai, Growing and good name in the chemical space . Looking to hire a Manager FP&A having core FP&A experience in Manufacturing setup for atleast 3 years
Purpose Statement :
- Contribute towards Organization Vision of "Global Partner of Choice"
- Create and Convert Strategic Goals to Achievable Plans
- Drive Cost Reduction & Growth Initiatives for sustained Profitability growth
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Planning and Budgeting :
- Model and simulate various Medium to Long Term Financial plans, assess the risks and opportunities impacting Strategic Plan and propose an optimal cash allocation plan
- Compare and evaluate previous budgets and forecasts, perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance and suggest improvements
- Collaborate on the key tactical and organizational areas of budgeting and control, capital investments and resource management
- Develop systems to continually improve the standards and benchmarks in Budgeting, Financial Projections and Operating Forecast.
2) Business Proposals :
- Create various scenarios for Product, Capital allocation to design Optimal Business proposal
- Conduct Project Feasibility Analysis and optimize Capital Proposals
- Review the performance of invested asset and capital, evaluate its utilization to monitor the performance against the plan and recommend ways for its optimal utilization
3) Business Partnering and Analysis :
- Partner with various stakeholders to evaluate and develop new standard reports to review business performance
- Create various financial and operational analysis measuring financial and non-financial indicators, identify reasons behind company performance on monthly and quarterly basis
- Evaluate Key digital tools to improve the Performance based on Data Analytics
- Use of business intelligence tools to create meaningful dashboards and reports providing insights into business performance and supporting data driven decision making.
- Create & Improve current Business Process and governance mechanisms driving efficiencies for effective delivery of Organization goals
4) Cross Functional Relationships :
- Aligns organizational strategic objectives with stakeholder needs
- Communicate and obtain commitment and alignment on Improvement Suggestions, prioritize Initiative portfolio and monitor initiative progress to meet Organization KPI's
- Work with other team members in the Corporate Planning, Finance and Business teams to identify, communicate and monitor progress on improvement initiatives..
5) Experience :
- 2+ yrs of post MBA experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working closely with cross-functional teams
6) Education Qualification :
- Chartered Accountant or BE (any field) and MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute
7) Reporting to : Head, Growth Planning and Analysis
8) Location : Mumbai
9) Budget - 30 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.