Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:285 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis Change - Banking (10-15 yrs)
Our client is world's leading banks and provides its clients with investment banking, private banking, and asset management services worldwide. They are hiring Manager - FP&A Change.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and implement large scale transformation projects in PF&A Space starting from conceptualization, documentation till implementation.
- Identify process gaps and work on constant improvisation, process optimization & streamlining new data requirements.
- Build strong relationships with key delivery personnel, and ensure efficiencies and synergies are realized across programs.
- Play a pivotal role in solution design by Supporting governance phases in preparation for system implementation.
- Risk and issued management, ensuring everything is documented along with project management.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- CA/MBA/CMA in finance with minimum 10 years of work experience in FP&A along with exposure in change management/project management.
- Strong process management and reengineering skill set, including experience of system and process change initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate well.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.