HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1918 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA - BPO (6-10 yrs)
Finance partner to assigned business units, functioning as the primary Finance contact
- Provide detailed management reports & insights into performance of assigned business units
- Work with business unit leaders to prepare budgets & monthly forecasts, drive review cadence
- Support Finance Leads in publishing financial performance reports against identified KPIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to facilitate business decisions with due consideration to financial impact
- Represent the Finance function in ongoing meetings and events
- Analyze operational & financial metrics at transaction level for various functional groups. Collect and maintain relevant supporting information for management recharges as well as local statutory financial statements
- Build up annual budgets and prepare rolling forecasts for assigned business units taking into consideration operational information and trends. Ensure that the planning process adheres to corporate as well as business unit guidelines.
- Facilitate regular financial reviews with Business stakeholders and keep them informed about key Financial/Non-Financial Metrics. Proactively look for cost optimization opportunities and highlight areas of improvement for timely action.
- Work closely with Business and other Support teams to build strong financial cadence. Constantly look to improvise and add reports to the Standard reporting pack. Work on creating a forecast mechanism to project financial recharges at project level & business units
- Review expense lines (such as T&E, Professional Services etc) in detail to ensure appropriate accounting for client billable / non-billable costs
- Generate and publish monthly management reports on operational productivity, by service line, region. Provide cost centre owners with detailed expense reports and trends compared with budgets and forecasts and work with them to ensure spend is within budgets.
- Provide extended support to global functional Finance leaders in reporting company-wide performance of respective functions.
- Continuously improve the financial control environment within the organization for finance & non finance processes
Minimum Education, Experience & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Chartered Accountant (5-8 years post qualification experience)
- Minimum 3 years experience in management reporting (up to 2 years exposure to financial accounting will be an added advantage)
- Industry preference - at least 3 years at IT / ITeS sector in a multinational company environment
- Current role should involve ongoing active interactions with business teams
- Prior experience of working on an international ERP system (preferably SAP) and working knowledge of business intelligence and consolidation tools (preferably Hyperion including Smart Essbase) are essential
- Must possess strong communication skills (English) and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Excel and general computer skills
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint is expected as a number of reports are submitted in presentation slides.
- Has to demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.