Business Head - Europe & Middle East at People Resources
Views:759 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (7-9 yrs)
Manager- FP&A - (FMCG) for a large MNC head - quartered in Delhi / NCR. CA with minimum 7 years of experience with core expertise in FP & A and working with highly professional organisation. Incumbent would work closely with the leadership team in the entire gamut of financial analytics for the multiple divisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- The position supports the Financial Planning & Analysis across all markets globally
- Facilitates annual planning and budgeting
- Drive regular monitoring & review of businesses and functions.
- Monitoring and review of working capital across businesses; raising alarms for expected deviations from budget.
- Maintain comprehensive competitive intelligence.
- Identify and lead special projects and other strategic initiatives.
- Recruit, retain, develop and review people.
- Identify, develop and adopt best practices for performance management and review
- Ensure FP&A activities are within budget and maintain adequate controls to ensure cost efficiencies