Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:987 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI - US Markets (10-15 yrs)
We have an opening for Manager FP&A at Pune location for a Fortune 500 Company. PFB the JD (Working Experience In US Markets )
This is for our FP&A CoE in Pune - Manager
- MBA, CA, equivalent qualification
- 10+ years experience in FP&A, management reporting, process optimization, transformational projects like reporting standardization and rationalization
- Experience in using reporting tools like Hyperion and data systems to retrieve and analyze data, create reporting and analysis packs for senior stakeholders, maintain the packages on an ongoing basis
- Collaborative work style with the ability to build strong relationships across global locations
- A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation, provide positive recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic. A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as build and manage a high performing team
- Self confident and outgoing with the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Comfortable working with sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to work across time zones and willingness to travel, as required
- English fluency verbal and written with excellent communication and presentation skills
Please apply with your profile with the below details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.