Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
FP&A Manager - Pune
The role involves collaboration with many different stakeholders, including FP&A teams, technical development and operations teams, and finance partners at all levels to understand strategy, requirements and timelines, and align those to global business objectives.
Program/Project Management :
- Service Delivery experience both on development and Offshore Support model.
- Exp in setting up and creating a team from scratch towards BI application support ( 24- 7) or having experience with increasing responsibility.
People Management :
Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
- Design communications to project stakeholders on progress and risks, including regular status updates; provide pre- and post-launch communications to impacted teams;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in financial planning/budgeting, business analysis, or a related analytics field that includes financial modeling and problem solving.
- Hands on exp in Hyperion Product Suite ( Hyperion Reporting, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Smart-View - all )
- Development/Architect Experience in BI reporting ( OBIEE 11g/12c) : Involved in Solution design in earlier roles.
- Exposure to similar BI tools/ technologies
Excellent in DWH & BI concepts
- 11-13 years- experience in reputed IT MNC,
- Onsite exposure mandatory as a client/business account/relationship manager
- BE/MS Comp( IT) with MBA finance desirable
- Oracle OBIEE/Hyperion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.