Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:5654 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Banking & Financial Services (4-8 yrs)
We Are Hiring For Financial Planning And Analysis Role.
Role: FPNA - Manager
Revenue and Financial resource management
Role Description: Role Summary/Purpose:
This position is a part of the Finance Centre of Excellence team at which carries out financial planning, analysis, and reporting work for multiple portfolio P&L teams in the US. This position is based out of Hyderabad, India.
1. Month End Reporting activities:
- Assist in key month-end activities which provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information.
2. Performance & Analysis:
- Prepare dashboards/Packages, report/analyze and interpret periodic financial data for functional management accurately and on a timely basis
- Preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different functions
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes to current procedures
- OPEX, Headcount & Estimate Reporting
- Preparation of various OPEX & Headcount reports and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines.
3. Quarterly & Yearly Activities
Budgeting and Forecast Process:
- Work with US stakeholders to create and review quarterly forecasts and annual OP plans, including reporting & analysis to explain changes against given baselines
- Excellent financial analysis and management reporting background having minimum 4+ years of prior work experience
- MBA/CA/CWA preferred
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Must be proficient or above proficient
- Candidate should have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking capabilities are a must .
Knowledge of MS Access, Advanced Excel & Macros
- Knowledge of Oracle/Hyperion
- Most prior experiences in a US Banking / Credit Card/services oriented captive business environment preferred - other experiences in KPO may also be preferred
- Must be willing to work in US operating hours
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
Credence HR Services
Interview Date - 7 Th August
Interview Location - Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.