Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at Acctpro Advisory Services
Views:1723 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (8-14 yrs)
1) Designation - Manager
2) Location - Bangalore - Belandur
3) 5+ years of post-qualification experience
Operational manager - CA with minimum 5 year experience. Strong communication and excel skills are required. Should coordinate with operational and sales teams to resolve escalations and drive process automation at client location.
a. Ensure accuracy of client revenue computation
b. Timely payments of sellers by Solv platforms
c. Data management of operational MIS
d. Management of escalations on daily basis
e. Process automation
f. Team management
g. Management of data recording in Tally
The accountabilities/responsibilities of this role are as listed below:
- Overseeing the controls on daily transactions at Operations and within Finance.
- Monitor the obligations of the transactions
- Ensure proper control is exercised over Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Ensure timely Revenue Recognition and Correctness
- Liaisoning with Operations Team
- Management of escalations on daily basis
- Process automation
- Team management
- Management of data recording in Tally
- Provide periodic updates
- Build/manage client relationships
- Monitor management trackers and ensure timely closure/resolution of all open tasks / queries
- Generation and Review of Management Report and periodic financial analysis
- Planning and delegation of tasks along with timely and periodic reviews/monitoring
- Team development and upskilling of team potential through periodic trainings
- Motivation and encouragement of team to ensure optimal performance
What you will like about us:
- Working with BDO the fastest growing accounting and advisory firm in India
- Opportunity to support one of our clients
- which is a fast growing FinTech company
- working closely with the CFO thus giving fairly large exposure to the Business Finance priorities and to maintain Financial discipline
- opportunity to set up the control environment and look at automation interventions
Desired Candidate Profile:
The below skills and experience is desired from the applicant:
- Chartered Accountant qualification with 8+ years of experience in managing the entire gamut of domestic accounting and finance
- Well versed with the Accounting Standards and the various related compliances
- Prior stakeholder management experience (inhouse/client) - build/manage relationships, timely delivery, issue resolution etc.
- Team handling and management skills including, but not limited to, effective delegation, timely reviews, team development etc.
Business suggestions on this hiring -
- Retail Space (preferably B2B, else B2C companies) in the Finance Operations team or:
- FinTech Companies in Finance Operations overseeing AR & AP Operations.
- BPO/ITES companies - Third Party Players in the F& A domain (in the AR/AP space)
- Big4, GT or large size accounting firms with good people/stakeholder management skills
Please share your updated resume with current & expected CTC with NP.