Director at Talent Mappers Consulting India Private Limited
Views:1488 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (10-18 yrs)
The primary responsibilities of the role will be to serve as the primary finance representative on complex new business engagements, as well as lead a team of professionals who support the opportunity life cycle from Development through Contracting, represent all pricing and commercial structure needs of the pursuit team, liaison between the customer and Client Services financial support organizations.
- Additionally, responsibilities include ensuring quality support throughout the bidding process, adherence to internal governance processes and maintaining consistent application of Services global pricing policies.
- Engagement types include RFP tenders, customer business case analysis, and total cost of ownership modeling.
- Experience working with sourcing advisory firms and associated pricing structures is required.
- Implement a program that ensures a consistent approach for the support and construction of the overall financial design and structure of complex services solutions.
- Engage with customer or representative third party advisor to determine the best pricing structure for the complex services opportunity, influencing and driving Services Team preferred model when possible.
- Coach and mentor team members through the process as they lead services bid P&L construction for approval by Services finance organization, including cash flow and margin analysis and the business impact analysis of individual opportunities.
- Interface with leadership from Services finance organizations (LOB, tax, treasury, technical accounting) throughout the process to ensure compliance with targets and proper governance process adherence.
- Ownership of the pricing work-stream and related customer response templates and documentation.
- Evaluate historic services pricing and input from the pursuit team and customer to determine the optimal blend of competitiveness, profit and value in our pricing proposal submissions.
- Support Master Service Agreements (MSA) negotiations and adherence to standard approaches related to financial and commercial issues such as billing; SLA credits; price banding; and variable pricing, termination provisions, etc.
- Support transition and handover to services operations team post contract closure.
- Support and construct the financial design of complex services solutions
- Ensure that standard cost and pricing models are used where possible, allowing for flexibility where needed to build and validate custom models
- Lead services bid P&L construction, cash flow and margin analysis and the business impact analysis of individual opportunities
- Ownership of the pricing work-stream and related customer response templates and documentation
- Attend customer meetings and presentations, as needed, to support the sales team
- Act as a finance consultant and liaise with various subject matter experts (SMEs) on complex finance issues (e.g. services billing, tax implications, HR staff transfer, leasing) as well as owning impact on all P&L related issues
- Ensure review sessions with tax, accounting, legal and the GPCC as well as local finance leaders take place in a timely, effective manner
- Liaise with the US team to ensure global process consistency & adoption of continuous improvement in process and modeling.
- Strong background & hand-on experience in Finance or Pricing
- Previous experience working with large services deals in a similar role
- Ability to align technologies to business priorities/ needs and maturity to interact with senior managers & executives in organizations
- Result oriented, self-driven team player who can work remotely with other stake holders
- CA Degree or MBA Degree in Finance
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- Preferences - Prior experience in a similar role is a bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.