Talent Scout II at Winfort
Views:793 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Financial/Operational Due Diligence - Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
- At least 6+ years- experience within asset / investment management (hedge fund, private equity and real estate experience highly advantageous)
- Masters educated or with significant experience in investment management (qualified by experience). Chartered accountant qualification
- Team player, strong organizational and time management skills, flexible approach to duties and hours of work, front office client focused
- Highly capable communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in person as well as via distributed mediums including telephonically, via email, via instant message, etc.
- Fluent professional proficiency in English is an absolute requirement for the role.
- Specific technical skills including SQL, programming languages, VBA, etc. are not essential but highly advantageous
- High Level of attention to detail.
Only Chartered Accountants
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Market/funds
- Venture Capital
- Real Estate Funds
3-6 years relevant experience
Only from Big 4