Recruitment at Naukri.com
Views:2548 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Financial Modelling/Valuation - Investment Banking (4-10 yrs)
- This opportunity is ideal for a private equity /investment banking / strategy consulting professional who is interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations.
- Candidates need to be dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
The role would involve:
- Supporting our clients on financial modelling assignments for power and clean energy sector and to develop results-driven strategies, including critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth primary and secondary research
- Valuation analysis through income method and multiples driven technique (Relative Valuation analysis)
- Fixed Income Research
- Rich Experience in credit research, including debt analysis, covenant monitoring, cash flow conversion, etc.
- Supporting our clients with detailed financial models including market sizing, investment, DCF, M&A and LBO models - Benchmarking companies on various financial and operating parameters to understand industry growth and profitability
- Interacting with very senior professionals at private equity firms and corporations
- Conducting quality check on reports