HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:86 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Financial Market & Forex Sales (2-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Responsible for ensuring that SME & Retail customers receive a professional and consistent high quality service in line or above industry standards.
Core responsibility includes:
1. Generate revenue from sale of vanilla FX products to the bank's clients including Business Banking and SME clients;
2. keep track of their open positions and constantly advise the client on these positions on the basis of technical analysis, macro and micro economic and fundamental research;
3. Increase volume from clients by repetitive client calling and sharing trading / hedging ideas;
4. Constantly engage with the Financial Markets risk advisors, relationship managers and other product partners to leverage the client relationship, deepen existing relationships and acquire new ones;
5. Conduct periodic reviews with business teams to identify additional opportunities in existing clients and identify NTB pipeline
6. Meet with allocated clients to augment the relationship;
7. Strict adherence to RBI guidelines in executing and conducting Financial Markets business;
8. Responsible for all OTD and transactional documentation for FX business undertaken with the bank's clients;
9. Vet credit proposals to ensure adequate treasury limits are proposed/sanctioned in the same
10. Responsible for all One Time Documentation and transactional documentation for FX business undertaken with the bank's clients;
11. Generate FX income as top line revenue for the Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.