Team Leader at Winfort Services
Views:760 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Hedge/Real Estate Funds/Private Equity Market/Venture Capital - Big4 - CA (3-8 yrs)
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Hedge/Real Estate Funds/Private Equity Market/Venture Capital
- ONLY CA candidates should APPLY.
- We need people only from "BIG 4s".
Job Responsibility :
- The Operational Due Diligence will supporting operational due diligence reviews for investments in hedge funds, private equity funds and real estate fund.
- Such responsibilities will include reviewing due diligence documentation, completing financial statement analysis, drafting section of data for due diligence reports of managers, analyzing audited financial statements for funds, proof reading due diligence reports and preparing presentations to the regional research committees.
- Knowledge of operations and audit in hedge funds, real estate and private equity is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- There will be elements of data management to this role and in this context, refers to ensuring that data required for and utilized by wider research team in HAIL is of a suitable quality and available when required by the operational due diligence personnel, systems or processes.
- The role holder may have to interact with regional front office teams as well to understand the key areas of business. The will be involved and work closely to build solutions/ models/ reports that can help in making informed business decisions.
- The role is based in Bangalore Ability and experience with working in multiple geographies directly in the regions will be more suitable considering the specific requirements and versatility of the role