Practice Lead - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:3578 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Consulting Firm - CA (7-12 yrs)
We have an excellent opening for the role of FDD (Financial Due Diligence) with leading consulting firm based at Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Chennai & Bangalore.
Please find below JD:
- Identification of key Financial due diligence issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis.
- Preparation of good Transaction Services reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job.
- To actively participate in compiling proposals/business development activities.
- Lead on ground due diligence teams and first point of contact for the client.
- To contribute to practice development initiative, if possible - sales, people, solution development etc.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Ideally first attempt) with 6+ years of experience (AM level) & 5+ years of experience (Manager level).
- Relevant experience in Transaction Services or in similar environment (Audit & accounting firms).
- Strong Analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills.
- Ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets.
- Must have Ind - AS Knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS will be a plus.
- Flexible with travel.
- Ability to manage teams and clients.
Interested Folks can revert on email or Apply through IIM Jobs or Call on - 022-49480031
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.