Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:13399 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Big4 (8-15 yrs)
- Looking out for Financial Due Diligence professional with front ending experience.
- Front end Managers for FDDR/Financial due diligence reviews.
- Looking for candidates who are managing clients but open for Global Shared Services.
- should be open to Global shared services.
- should have exposure in client management/front end clients .
- Must have experience in Financial Due diligence.
- Target organisations are Big 10 firms, like Big 4, and other financial consulting firms.
- Education required - CA or MBA with relevant post qualification experience.
Manager Transactions Support ( Gurgaon) - with one of our Big 4 client. (8-15 yrs)
We are specifically looking for a person either from Staturory audit background/Corporate finance/due diligence background.
Position : Manager
Experince : 8 + years- 15years
Location: Gurgaon Consulting Big 4
The responsibilities of a manager will include :
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex and client critical
- Analyzing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Performing research on industry and organization
- Reviewing the work of staff and senior employees
- Managing expectations of service
- Managing a team of 15-20 TS professionals
- Conducting timely performance reviews for staff and senior employees
- Developing and guiding staff and other junior professionals by providing effective performance feedback/training, and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals. Leading by example
- Building relationships with offices across the globe, demonstrating knowledge of regional practices business and developing open communication channels
- Identifying new services within business and working with partners and senior managers on learning and piloting activities from Global Talent Hub
- Using current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Staying abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to our as well as the client's business
Job requirements :
To qualify, candidates must have :
- Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 8-10 years of experience
- At least 5 years of relevant external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis and statutory accounting
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness to travel, when necessary