Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:53010 Applications:1073 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:453
Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Big4 (8-12 yrs)
The responsibilities of a manager will include:
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex .
- Analyzing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Performing research on industry and organization
Education & Experience :
Qualified CA/CPA/CFA/MS Finance with atleast 7+ years post qualification experience in:
- Management Consultancy firms.
- MNC or large Indian companies, preferably within a shared service environment.
Competencies / skills :
- Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 7-10 years of experience
- At least 7 years of relevant external audit / FP&A experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis and statutory accounting
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
For Further Details: Please contact Ruchi @ 9911200994
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.